Sunday 10 January 2010

Kai the Collector!

I am determined to be an observer in my own life and this blog is a great way to make it a reality. Living as I do with my sweet children who are changing by the day -- I have realized they are slowly growing into very unique individuals. Kai in particular is going through some major shifts as he enters the tween years. I think that story will be saved for a blog entry later on.
Since Kai was a tiny tot he has had this amazing facility for collecting and organizing his finds. Wonder where that comes from? Kai was never much into toys as a small kid. We would spend good money on the toys other kids played with and invariably they would get neglected and ignored. The flip side of that coin was that Kai was always desperately keen to collect sticks, rocks and other natural curiosities. All his allowances have been funneled into that passion over the years and he has quite the collection as a result. So here are some images of his curiosities orgnized into neat little drawers in his bedroom. They are fun to look at. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Dear Nato,

    Your garden looks great. Please send me the dates of Pippin, Kai and Skye's birthdays so that I may diarise them. As mentioned I am slowly but surely making a video for you. I just keep forgetting to take it with on our trips!

    ReplyDelete