Friday 23 September 2011

Happy 70th to Yogesh

Here I am half a planet away and I wanted to honor you in someway Yogesh. First of all you are in all our thoughts on this day and we are there in spirit. The best way I could come up with to wish you a HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY was to search through my pictures of you and try bring the images together from all the years come and gone. As you can see I have some and I am sure others have more. I would be happy to add them to the blog entry.  So email them to me and we can get a good roast going here. I know how you -- Yogesh -- like to be in the present and don't spent too much time hanging on to the past. That said -- see it as a record for the rest of us.
Have a wonderful day. We love you lots!




































  This is the cake I dedicate to you on this day Yogesh. It shows all the abundance and richness you have added to all our lives.  As you always like to say: "Enjoy!"
 And on a final note I just want to acknowledge that I believe we are all just stardust and that I love sharing this journey with you. I hope our dust continues to mingle for all of eternity....


No comments:

Post a Comment