Thursday 26 November 2009

Day 10: Thanks for the full belly laughter Yogesh

Last night I was about to go to sleep when Yogesh sent me a You-Tube clip that was the perfect recipe for the end of my week. Lets just say the piece made for some infectious laughter. Thanks for that Yogesh -- up until yesterday it has been raining here solidly and I was beginning to forget what the sun looked like. So it was great I went to bed with a smile AND surprise: I got to wake up to a stunning crisp blue sky day with lots of sun. What a gift!
Of course Friday is also good in that I get a break from
the treatments and head home to my loving family on the Island.

Here is the amazing link. Definitely something to go to bed on as often as possible:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jedd2FiZTqM

That is where I am leaving this blog today. On a splendid high note!
Take care everyone. Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment